Nusoft Network (also know by the call letters WGNU-TV, and not to be confused with Nusoft.net) is a basic cable and satellite TV channel created by Nusoft Foundation in affiliation with Open Media Ltd., a partner of Nusoft Foundation. It was first aired on January 1, 1999, and is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Germany, Russia, New Zealand, Japan, China, India, and the Middle East. Its slogan is All nu, all the time, referencing the naming of Nusoft Foundation.
Prior to Numania 1998, Nusoft Foundation announced that they had partnered up with Open Media Ltd. on December 21, 1997.
The CEO of Open Media Ltd. and the owner of Nusoft Foundation announced at Numania 1998 on August 2, 1998 (the second day of Numania '98) that they would be airing a cable TV channel together by the end of 1998. On January 1, 1999, Nusoft Network first aired on cable and satellite providers in 30 major cities in the United States and the entire United Kingdom under the call letter WGNU-TV. When 9/11 occurred on September 11, 2001 at 8:48 a.m. ET, all Open Media Ltd.-owned TV stations and channels, including Nusoft Network, went off the air and were completely replaced with simulcasted coverage of the 9/11 attacks from BBC World (British Broadcasting Corporation), NewsChannel 8 (Allbritton Communications), ABC News (The Walt Disney Company), New York One (Time Warner Cable), Bay News 9 (Bright House Communications), News 12 New Jersey (News 12 Networks), and CNN (Time Warner) from September 11 to September 18, 2001 to mourn those lost in the terrorist attacks. On January 1, 2004, Nusoft Network began airing in other countries. On June 3, 2007, Nusoft Network received a major rebranding and included a new logo and new programming.
- Sonic X (2003-2004, 2007-Present)
- Alf (1999-2001, 2007-Present)
- MythBusters (2003-Present)
- AFV (1999-Present)
- Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman (2011-Present)
- Futurescape with James Woods (2013-Present)
- Nova Science Now (2010-Present)
- BBC News (2009-Present)
- Hoarders (2007-Present)
- The Powerpuff Girls (2013-Present)
- World's Dumbest (2010-Present)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2010-Present)
- Sonic Boom (2014-Present)
- World War Z (1999-Present)
- USS Curiosity (2009-Present)
- Fantasia (2007-Present)
- Technologamia (1999-Present)
- Haunted Files (1999-Present)